Friday, July 22, 2011

House


 Well, I've finally recieved (most of) my items from the Urban Outfitters sale! I'll show them all soon, but today i'm going to show off my new sandals! These are a welcome extension to my collection of  brown sandals (which has grown to slightly concerning proportions). And their elaborate weave makes them quite possibly the most interesting shoes I own!


 Also, I love this dress. I was kind of iffy about the item when I bought it, but now It's one of the most-worn items I have! I throw it on when it's hot out beause it's breezy and no-fuss. I can definitely see this outfit being worn many times over the course of the summer!
  
Patrick Wolf - House

Can't get enough of  this antique-y print - great for when I'm tired of florals!

Sandals- Urban Outfitters
Dress- Kohl's
Hat- Cotton On

1 comment: