Friday, July 1, 2011

The Sun Is At The Bottom Of The Bottle

As promised, I wore my new pear skirt today. I ought it at urban outfitters on sale and am thrilled with it because I'm just about ready for a change in the floral prints I have so many of. Unfortunately, the people I saw today were not as stricken by it's print. "Look at my skirt," I told them, irritably, tugging on their shirtsleeves, "It has pears on it." Though my own enthusiasm may have exceeded theirs, I am still totally amazed by the different combinations I can wear this skirt in. A really great buy for $15!

 here is a more detailed shot of the print.



Skirt- Urban Outfitters
Blouse- PacSun
Shoes-Payless
Hat- Cotton On

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit. I love the pear print it's so fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Everyone needs something a little wacky in their wardrobe, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete